About Our Sunday School
Madina Masjid is proud to offer an exceptional Sunday School that stresses on comprehensive education that stresses on a strong Muslim identity and assimilation in the American culture. Our Sunday School Priciple is Muhammad Suleiman.
About our Sunday School Principal
Mohammad Sulieman was born and raised in Connecticut and has been a part of the ICCT community since he was a child. After completing his high school education he was accepted to the Islamic University of Madinah, Saudi Arabia, where he completed a Bachelors degree in Islamic Law (Shariah). Upon his return to the USA he completed a Masters degree in Education, Instructional Design.
Mohammad has been volunteering as an assistant Imam, khateeb, chaplain and teacher throughout CT, MA, NY, and NH. He continues to teach Islamic subjects such as Aqeedah, Fiqh, Seerah, Tajweed and Arabic in the ICCT community.
Madina Masjid Sunday School hours are from 10:00 am to 1:30 pm every Sunday from September to June.
140 White Rock Dr Windsor, CT 06095
What we do
- Empower and Develop Islamic identity in our youth
- Teach children fundamental beliefs and basic duties of Islam
- Teach the basic reading and writing skills in Arabic language leading toward reading the holy Qur’an correctly
- Help our children in memorizing Surahs from the Qur’an
- Enable our children acquire basic knowledge and understanding of Islamic values, morals, manners and behaviors.